Best Colleges for Faithful Students
There are several lists that can tell a college student what schools are the best for a particular major field of study. No matter what your major, you can typically find a top ten list of colleges to offer you a prestigious degree in that particular field of study, but what about those who want to find a college that meets their social needs?
There are some lists for the top ten party schools or the top schools for high grade point averages. When you get into more specialized needs and what colleges can meet those needs, it gets a little more difficult to pinpoint a school.
For students wanting to remain faithful to their religion while in school, there area few things to consider. Students that are faithful would of course be looking at different colleges depending on what their faith or religion is. For example, a student that is Muslim is not going to find attending a Christian college beneficial to their faith. Taking that into consideration, below is a list of schools that would appeal to students of various faiths. The list is in no particular order.
- Zaytuna College – First Muslim college in the United States
- Wheaton College – Christian nondenominational
- Westmont College – Christian nondenominational
- Georgetown University – Catholic
- University of Notre Dame – Catholic
- St. John’s University – Catholic
- American Jewish University – Jewish
- Yeshiva University – Jewish