The Top 10 Nursing Schools in the US
So you’ve decided you want to go into the medical field, but you don’t necessarily want to be a doctor. It’s a lot of school, crazy hours, and the possibility of being sued for medical malpractice every day. Talk about stress.
Maybe you should go to nursing school. Registered nurses make close to $50,000 a year. Nurses also interact more regularly with patients, have set hours, and can specialize in any field they want.
If you are considering going to nursing school, you want to go to the best school possible, right? Here’s US News’ list of the top 10 nursing schools in the country.
- University of Washington
- University of California, San Francisco
- University of Pennsylvania
- John Hopkins University
- University of Michigan – Ann Arbor
- University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill
- Oregon Health and Science University
- University of Illinois – Chicago
- University of Maryland – Baltimore
- University of Pittsburg
The schools were evaluated based off peer assessment surveys sent to faculty members and professors at the schools. Here is our list of the best medical schools in the U.S.