Top College Dating Websites
Society can place a lot of pressure on college students to find their future husband, wife or partner.
“I think there is a high expectation and strong pressure to find a husband in college, especially in the south. I am an elementary education major, but really sometimes I think I am just here for my MRS degree,” said Alabama State sophomore Kelly, referring to the term meaning a girl who attends college to meet their future husband and become a housewife in lieu a professional career.
Well, not to worry future brides and grooms, there are numerous dating websites out there to assist you in your quest for the perfect match, just in case you’re not having luck in your classes and extracurricular activities.
Here is a list of the most popular dating websites for college students:
- CampusHook.com, a social website that promises introduction to “hotties, nerds, punks, musicians, jocks, indie rockers, goths, ravers, really vain kids, artists, party animals, super seniors and a couple celebrities” for students.
- CatholicMatch.com, a dating website tailored to students who practice Catholicism.
- CollegePassions.com, a dating website exclusively offered to students.
- Gay.com, a dating website tailored to students who are homosexual.
- JDate.com, a dating website tailored to students who practice Judaism.
- Kizmeet.com, a dating website that promises more good night kisses and less dating misses.
- SalaamLove.com, a dating website tailored to students who are Muslim.
- StudentLove.com, a dating website only for students.
- UniversityLoveConnection.com, a college social website that hosts chat and single student networking.
Who knows? Maybe you will find your perfect match and become one of the growing number of college students getting married. One step at a time, though, and start by logging on. What do you have to lose?